welcome to my keqi.liu blog. :3

just a simple girl and want a happy life ♥

begin my new life now.

hope my life can be better and better C:




Sunday, October 16, 2011

boring monday ._.


boring monday

nothing can do

only...

play computer

sienzzz BOOM!

aizz~

always no mood recently

._______.

_________________________________________________________________________

Everyone can make u smile,

But no everyone can make u happy.

So True!

[copy from FB]

 I agreed

__________________________________________________________________________


Always laugh if u can,

It is a cheap medicine.

[copy from wen qi FB status]

so true!

laugh and smile

is the cheapest

no!

 is FREE

mecidine for u all!

so~

just laugh or smile if u mood down now!

like this!

:目

HAHA!

_________________________________________________________________________


Ji Mui

Lover

Result

All of this are very important for me.


Ji Mui

I really can't lose anyone of u all.

I hope u all will think like me.

aizz~

can't believe.

disappointed.


Lover

lagi disappointed.

i admit

i always EAT VINEGAR

and cranky

thinking so far

because i mind it!

I don't know what are u thinking about.

so many question mark in my heart.

but i was afraid to ask you until now.

frank and honest

i can't do it.

Sorry and Forgive me.

:(


Result

bother!

OMG!

Unexpected!

So Bad in PMR.

 angry for myself!

I promise

i would never cheat again

T.T

i can't accept my result lo!

because it betul betul sangat sangat BAD!

really really angry and disappointed of my result!

SHIT!

ASHZZ~

@!%#%*%$#@!

FARK!

_______________________________________________________________________


CY♥

Only u can make me forget all the troubles

Although it is only temporary

but i feel satisfied already.

















No comments:

Post a Comment